- The administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is Delta Trade Małgorzata and Krzysztof Czaja Spółka Jawna (hereinafter: “Administrator”), address of the registered office: ul. Majakowskiego 7 in Ostrów Wielkopolski 63-400, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, IX Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000304376, Tax ID: 6222586127, REGON: 300208151.
- Contact with the Administrator
Contact with the Data Administrator is possible via the correspondence address in accordance with point 1 or at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Security and procedures
In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we use internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control the level of security and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on the Provision of Services via the Electronic Way, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
- Regulations regarding the processing of personal data
The Customer’s personal data are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the Act on Electronic Services Provision of July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws no. U. No. 144, item 1204, as amended). The administrator also informs about the compliance of his actions with art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: “GDRP”) of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016).
- Origin of personal data
Personal data is collected only in connection with the activity on the delta-trade.pl website. In particular, by registering user accounts, purchasing goods, services, asking questions, subscribing to newsletters, contacting customer service and others. The delta-trade.pl service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) by information entered voluntarily in forms,
b) by collecting “cookies” used for purposes of better matching the website to the User’s needs and analytics.
- Consent to data processing
Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The purpose of personal data processing
The data will be processed in order to conclude and / or execute the contract or perform the order and any preceding activities, fulfill the legal obligation to issue and store documents, and for marketing or other purposes related to the implementation of legal obligations for state institutions. The data can also be processed to send commercial information if additional approval is given.
- Access to personal data
Personal data input on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR Act. The collected data may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to request the Administrator to modify them and / or stop processing at any time. For this purpose, it is required to take contact initiating the process of modification / transfer / update / deletion of data to the addresses given in point 2.
- Cessation of data processing
Parallel to point 8 The User has the right to object to the processing of personal data, which is not based on consent, contract or provision of law. In the case of objections, after considering the required application, it will not be possible for the Administrator to process the personal data covered by the objection. Information processing may be continued if it is proven that there are valid, legally justified grounds for processing data in accordance with applicable Polish and European law.
- Time of data storage
Personal data will be stored for a period defined by the Administrator. At the same time, in the event of opposition to the processing of personal data, until its submission and consideration, in accordance with point 8 and 9.
- Making a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, in this case the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if it is considered that the processing of personal data by the Administrator takes place in violation of the law.
- Final provisions
- External references
The Website may include links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of this Website and are not supervised by the Administrator in any way. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations which Users are advised to read.
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data in text form, which are stored on the User’s device of the page and are intended for use of Administrator’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website, where they come from, the validity period of the file and its unique number.
- The entity placing the Cookies on the User’s terminal device and obtaining access to them is the operator of the website.
- a) For statistical purposes that help to understand how Users use the website, which allows improving their structure and content in order to improve the User’s experience on the website;
- b) determining the general profile of the User in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- Cookies can be used by analytical tools, in particular Google Analytics, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses from the Website. Files can, for this purpose, keep information about the user’s path or the time of staying on a given subpage. To customize privacy settings for the Google Network, click here: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- File management Cookies are carried out in accordance with the systems and programs used at any given time by the User in order to gain access to services (e.g. connection to the Administrator’s website). Instructions apply and documentation for a given browser / system. The Administrator is not responsible for incorrect use of programs / systems by the User.